Cotton sarees are suitable for all purposes. They are suitable for office wear, everyday wear and party wear. Cotton sarees have rich texture, soft feel and insulating properties. Cotton fabrics are most preferred form of clothing. In India, cotton and silk are preferred fabrics for sarees. Silk is used for making sarees for occasional events and cotton for regular wear.
Benefits of cotton Sarees
- Good for skin – People having skin diseases are advised to wear cotton clothes by dermatologist. Cotton is natural antidote for skin diseases. It keeps the germs under control.
- Temperature Regulation- Be it summer or freezing winter, cotton sarees help in regulating the body temperature.
- Durable – They look new even after one or two years. The quality of the fabric is so nice that cotton sarees remain intact for a long time.
- Maintenance – The cleaning process is trouble free. A simple wash by hand or by machine is good enough to keep it in shape. No dry cleaning required for cotton sarees.
- Cost – Despite of having so many qualities they are cheapest among all sarees.
Different types of cotton sarees –
- Khadi Saree – They are one of the most favourable sarees. Khadi sarees are made traditionally using handlooms and hand-spun cotton yarns.
- Chanderi Saree – Traditional sari from Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh. Chanderi cotton sarees have traditional coin prints, Flora art, Peacocks and geometrics are woven into different chanderi patterns.
- Kota Doria Saree – Kota Doria sarees are woven in Rajasthan, made of cotton and have square-like patterns known as khats. Kota saree is methodically woven in traditional pit loom to process the desired outcome.
- Pochampally Saree – They are made in Pochampally, Telangana. Famous for geometric patterns in ikat style of dyeing, pocylehampally sarees are made of fine cotton.
- Sambalpuri Saree – Made in the state of Orissa and known for it’s different weaving techniques, sambalpuri sarees infuses traditional motifs like flowers, wheels and shells in its sarees.
We also have cotton silk sarees. Cotton silk Sarees are our speciality. Cotton silk sarees give the comfort of cotton and elegance of Silk Sarees. Cotton Silk sarees are easier to maintain. Cotton Silk Sarees are even easy to drape.
To know more and get some beautiful sarees for you or your wives/daughters visit our shop Angadi silks located in the residential suburb of Jayanagar.
Find a good trusted retail shop to find the best silk sarees for you.
“If you can’t stop think about it then buy it.”
Thank you for reading.